Sunday, May 20, 2007

ARh! I got tagged!!! =.=|||

How I wished I never visited Kat's blog at all. SI KAT... Why must tag me =P haha!!! Just Joking.

Hmmm... ok. Here's the rule of this "Tag" Game:

Tagged!This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

Oh gosh.... I'm FORCED to write down 6 of my deepest & darkest & weirdest habits, and "Announce" it to EVERYONE!!! AH!!!

OK! Here goes nothing!!! [Takes a deep breathe, my eyes half-open and start typing away...]

  1. I have an alter-ego. At work, I always like to keep my stuffs clean, neat, tidy & in order. But when I'm at home, I will suddenly become very lazy. I'll leave my stuffs all over the place, and only keep them till my sister or my parents nag at me.
  2. I'm actually an Old Uncle deep down in my heart. Because, I'll tend to nag at my friends a lot without me realising it at all.
  3. I won't trim my nails completely clean. I would normally trim my finger nails into a "V" shape, and file the pointed-tip of my nails slightly, so that it's rounded.
  4. I'll turn totally Shy in front of stranger girls, even if they are my friends' friends. And this is a proven fact. Whenever I go out with my friends, if they bring their gal-friends along, I would be abnormally quiet that whole outing. And I would only talk when necessary. I won't joke, I won't crap, I won't even talk "cock".
  5. I'll only scold vulgarities when I'm with my group of Army friends. Other than that, my so-call "Vulgarity" Mode is totally switch off. Don't ask me why, maybe because it's ARMY. haha!!!
  6. I'm a very Vain Guy. I wash my face 2-3 times a day. Apply Toner, Moisturiser, Oil Control, Eye Serum, and do facial masks 2 times a week. Only thing I lack in this category, is a visit to a Facial Spa Shop once a week. And I love shopping. I'm an Addict to Shopping.
FINALLY!!! It's all over haha!!! Not much actually... Lucky it states only 6 and not 10... If not I'll have to expose more dark secrets about myself... AHHHH!!!!!

HAHAHA!!! Now, it's MY TURN to tag my friends!

[Drum beat............................................................... *Clash*]

Joyce
Ye Hui
Yu Guang
Hui Ping
Sharon
Zheng Qin

There!!! haha!! Must feel honoured ok?! Because not just me, but your other friends would love to know more about a side of you, that probably only you know.
Waiting patiently for your post on this =D

No comments: