Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Spring Cleaning

Imagine this scenery:
A room, filled full of things on the table, around the Desktop, around the TV. Piles of stuffs in front of your cupboard.

What it all add up to?? Pig Stack!!!

Spent the last 2 days tidying my messed-up room. Gosh! Didn't know that I have so much rubbish and unwanted things laying around in my room and collect tons of dust.

Firstly, my lovely coffee table...Just the sight of the things on the table was enough to give me enough urge to clear them!

My old poly textbooks...
THROW!
Old Poly Notes... THROW!
Childhood storybooks... THROW!
Other unwanted stuffs...THROW! THROW! THROW!

Soon enough, the things I wanna throw away have escalated to two big plastic bags. KaoZ! When did I ever accumulated soo much things??? I wonder... ...

Next up: My Nightmare, My Horror, My Ultimate "Enemy"...



MY CUPBOARD!!!!


It's a fortress I tell ya. A well-dug moat built around, and littered with crocodildes to devour any stupid warriors that wanna try to conquer this Monster.

But I'm not scared of that... I reached out my hand, grabbed the knob and pulled open the door!
*BAM!*
A pile of clothes just slammed onto the floor right infront of me. Immediately, a faint smell drifted to my nose....

EEK! How long have I left these clothes in the cupboard??? So I took out all the clothes. Sort them accordingly. Long Sleeves, Polo T-shirt, T-shirt, Shorts, Bermudas, Undies, Jeans, pull-overs, jackets and unwanted clothes.

Then, I dragged all those clothes, except my jeans, which I wanted and threw them into the Washing Machine to give them a good wash!! haha! Ain't I kind??? Oh yeah! I am SOooo Kind...

After then, it's back to my room again... And start ironing my clothes, especially my ARMY clothes, gonna report back to Camp soon. Better pack most of my clothes neatly and take the remaining of them on the second time... It's alot of things lorZ...4 sets of Long 4, 3 Admin T, 3 Vest, 6 pairs of Green socks, 2 pairs of green towels... Undies, and etc etc things...

GOSH! I think I'm gonna faint while carrying all these to my new unit... SOMEONE PLEASE!!! HELP ME!!!!

Spent the rest of the day ironing my army clothes...haha! Don't know why, but I had a big satisfaction whenever I see my clothes being ironed till very neat and smart haha! I guess the iron must be getting to my head... ...

Back to Ironing... ... Iron. Iron. Iron.

No comments: