Thursday, December 15, 2005

Days of my Life....

Don't you have similar feelings? Sometimes when you kinda suddenly have the urge to go out and get loose. The only thing that's stopping is you can't find anyone to go out with you and be a monkey infront of thousands of Singaporeans haha!!! Well, that was precisely how I felt...

So, since I got nothing to do, why not I switch on my PC and perhaps do some "cleaning up" of my personal documents.... Went into my MUSIC folder. haha! It's actually one of the few directories that would bring a smile on my face. Packed with over 1,500 songs (Well, about 75% Chinese, 15% Japanese and the rest are Korean or English), it's my Victory place! Started to re-arrange the files a little bit, so that it looks neat and tidy whenever I'm browsing this folder for songs...

Next, I moved on to my Picture section. haha! And I found some old photos. And was thinking of sharing them here...


Me and my sister acting like monkeys while we were on the Train to Bugis


The legendary trail Blazer: Lamborghini. Saw this Model car at Orchard, just infront of Singtel.


My Platoon mates. This was taken after our soccermatch at St. Wilford CC.


My dreambed and also the approx. layout of my room. Well, it's gonna happen REAL SOON!


Picture of Yue Hui and Me. Taken while we were going to Tian Guo for lessons.


Picture of me, my sis and her friend, Michelle. Taken exactly a year ago. (with reference to the Top picture) Well, don't think I changed much...


A very good friend, Kathy. Leave her story till next time. (Left)Taken in a Restroom. (Right)Taken before we went into Cinema.


My Junior, Jovanna. Always like to crack lame jokes with me and drag me to see movies. Always said she resemble Stella Ng.


Taken at my Block. Nice isn't it?


Don't worry... They're not Lesbians. They're my Ex-colleagues from GVTM. (Left) Serene, (Right)Sarah.


My gan mei, Joyce. Always kena scolding from me one haha!!!

No comments: