Friday, December 16, 2005

Finally! Judgement Day has arrived....

Well, the day has finally came. 16th Dec '05. The day where I'll know where I'll be posted to after I completed my BMT.

Switched on my PC and logged on to www.miw.com.sg, typed in my NRIC no. + birthdate.

..............................................
............................
.....................
.............
.....................................................
.......................................
...............................
...........................
......................

SAF BMTC ePosting Order



NRIC: S8502020Z Name: ZHU ZHIZHANG

Comd SAF BMTC congratulates you for your successful completion of the BMT.

Your Posting Order is listed below:

1. You are posted to: SISPEC.
2. Your vocation is: INF LDR.
3. Your are to report to: Pasir Laba Camp SISPEC HQ Or Boon Lay Bus Inter-change Holding Area.
Reporting Date/Time: 19/12/2005 at 0830 - 0930 hrs.
Person to report to: Chief Clerk
Contact Number: 64105593/594

You are required to report in smart no.4 uniform (PES E recruits to be in No 3 uniform), except for those assigned to Police Force.

4. Special Instruction:

You are required to bring along your duffle bag / field pack complete with the SAF issued items given during BMT. You are expected to stay in.
===================================================================

OH MY GOD!!! Pasir Laba leh!!! SUPER SUPER FAR away lorZ....i think I'm fainting liaoZ....
But never mind lahZ, lucky I didn't expect myself to get into OCS from BMTC, cause it's really very very hard to get in. So, I'll do my very best in SISPEC and get into OCS!!! haha!!!

oh yeah!! have to tell Yue Hui that I'll only be booking in on Monday Morning haha!!!

No comments: