Saturday, December 24, 2005

SISPEC

Day one:
Woke up at 4:30 in the morning, on my PC to do a final confirmation of where & when I should be reporting for my new unit. Took a quick bath and changed to my smart No.4, took everything that I should bring along and off I went to my new unit...

Slowly walked to the MRT. GOSH! Just thinking about sitting in the Train for 1hour plus till Boon Lay from Tampines, was enough to dampen my spirits... Put on my earpiece and listened to music all the way till Boon Lay.

When I reached Boon Lay MRT station, there were two Officer, one was about to commissioned (A) and the other one was a sign-on. (B) Both of them asked me whether I'm reporting to OCS, I said "No...I"m reporting to SISPEC..."

Then, they just turned their attention away. Then, i continued to ask (A) whether by chance he know about where I should go to report to SISPEC. but he said that he had no idea, but he was knid enough to tell me to just hang around here for sometime, and maybe I might be able to know where to report...

Well, since I was there waiting. I had a talk with (A), and asked him about some things about SISPEC. And I was surprised that he was a CROSSOVER From SISPEC. But he told me that it's very, very hard to crossover from SISPEC, because they based it purely on personal performance and he said that there'll be some people who are really cock-up but able to make the crossover and you'll never know the reason. But, he did told me that the BIG Crossover is after 10th week, when BSLC-SISPEC is over.

But, as time edged closer to my book in timing, I decided to wander away, and perhaps by chance I would be able to meet people who were heading for the same place, which, well definitely!! haha!!!

A kind female WO told us to take bus 193 to SISPEC Pasir Laba camp, and walk in from the bus stop. WOW! A kind soul haha! If not I think most of us would be late for book in...

Well, the SISPEC camp was REALLY REALLY FAR from the bus stop...but lucky I met a few privates who were also going to SISPEC, so the walk there wasn't very lonely.

Then, after a while a few sergents went to pick us up and started shouting at us and drilling us to do things quick....OH well...the Sergents are paid to do so...so...we can't say anything.

Very quickly, I have already began my Life in SISPEC-PLC without even realising it. And the best thing was, I was grouped together with friends from my previous company, which made me settled in even faster, because all of us knew each other...

But well, good things will always be interrupted by evil things... Without even given enough time to unpack everything and get "warm" at my new bunk and bed, we were ordered to fall in.

It was all rushing here and rushing there. My Smart No.4 went from dry to wet, wet to dry den wet again... Gosh! I think I've lost count...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Tempo for the rest of the week was like a Rocket. Everything was FAST, FAST, FAST!!! RUSH! RUSH! RUSH! GO! GO! GO!

For the first time, yeah! you heard it, for the first time since I POP, I did the FAMOUS 5BX! Can you believe it?? Actually, it wasn't as hard as I've heard.

But frankly speaking, even though it has been one week in SISPEC, I'm still a little not used to having OC, 2IC and PCs being around the company line at the time we fall in before breakfast...

Well, currently I'm fighting for my chances to OCS, and my Sergents are doing all they can to help me al lthe way. Hopefully I can make it... Even if can't, I'll still do my very, very best!!!

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Anita. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Anita, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)Thank you