Friday, March 16, 2007

Reviews on Earning Money Online

Came across this blog which shares with the public about ways to increase traffic to your blog, as well as earning money through your website and blog.

This blog have many interesting articles regarding online businesses, such as Adsense, paid blogging, PPC (Pay per click] etc. etc.

For me, as a newbie to this industry (Don't be surprised that this online blog earning thing has been around since 2000), this website has proven to be very useful to me. The publisher of this blog has tested and reviewed many online money-spinning ways, computer softwares & Internet marketing.

Here's the link: ONLINE MONEY REVIEWS AND TIPS

It's worth a look, if you're interested on how to earn money from your website or blog.

For me, I'm currently tapping on these 3 companies:

- Adsense: Not helpful at all, since I have low daily traffic. Earned so far: US0.50/per month
- Blogsvertise: Because of the recent implementation of "Pagerank", the range of jobs available to me is greatly reduced. Earned so far: US$50/per month.
- PayPerPost.com: The first blog earning website I came into contact with. Jobs are readily avaliable on the website itself. Bloggers can choose what & when they want to take up each job. Earned so far: US$100/per month.

Even now, I'm still searching the Internet for more money-earning sources to fill my ever-growing pocket. But now, I'm just taking it as a supplement to my miserable Army Pay of SG$702.

No comments: