Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Just Say Hi! VS eHarmony

Not too far back, I joined eHarmony the #1 online dating Community. I've signed up, met a few interesting girls & also made payments for the website as a middle-man. As I assumed that it's should be right that we pay the website for their service to create a platform for single guys & girls to interact.

Then, one of my friends introducced me Just Say hi!. Another online dating community. But the difference lies that it's totally free! People don't need to pay the company a single cent for all the services the company are providing.

Just Say Hi! VS eHarmony

The signing up part is no difference from eHarmony, or other paid Online dating Community. But with the payment part stripped off in Just Say Hi!, the feeling of wanting to know more girls just came on. Because I do not have to pay any money upfront, before I can proceed on.

Signing up is very simple.

Sign up

After you finished all three steps, check your email for a confirmation letter and off you go!!!

After making the switch, I've never regretted doing it. Now, I get to meet up with more people, without the thought "Whether the money I aid is worth-while..."

So what are you waiting for??? Check it out!

Just Say Hi!

This post has been sponsored.

No comments: