Thursday, March 22, 2007

New Bunk

I would have never thought that this day would arrive...

Today, I bidded "Good-Bye" to the bunk which I've been sleeping in for the past 9 months ever since I stepped into Tekong.

The feeling was very hard. I've tried all ways to delay the shift to my new bunk at HQ BMTC. But, like what a saying goes: "You can run, but you can't hide."

This morning, I grabbed a trolley from my office, and took a long, slow walk back to my bunk. I was reluctant to shift out. So much memories, so much feelings...

But what's gotta go, has to go eventually. Firdaus & me could have did a fast shift of our things, but we did it in 3 trips. All because, we were just a little unwilling to leave our beloved bunk all so soon...

Now... An "old chapter" has ended, and a "New Chapter" of my Tekong life has just begun...

No comments: