Monday, March 19, 2007

New dating website

Recently, my friend just introduced me a dating website, Christian Singles.

I, being shy in person, doesn't really like to approach strangers on the streets, in pubs or any place, and make friends with them. I will feel very uncomfortable and awkward. Thus, the introduction made by my friend, seems to be the perfect solution for me.

It's actually very simple. All I have to do is crate an account, or if I have a Yahoo! account, I can start using the service immediately. You can refine your search by adding different criterias like height, weight, location, age, interest, just to name a few.

This is actually one of the more refined dating websites that I've seen. It's very simple, yet very comprehensive.

I, personally, have made a couple of friends in just a few days. Recommended.

This post has been sponsored.

No comments: