Saturday, January 05, 2008

!!!!!!!!New Year!!!!!!!!

HEY YA!!! Happy 2008!!!

Ok... Ok... I know this kinda late... But I've been a bit busy with my work these days. But... then again, it always better late than never right?! Ha Ha!

Just hope that those people who loves you & you love are still alive, healthy & happy.

Any wishes?! Well... I have tons of them! HAHA! But I guess I can narrow down to these few...

1) Facial. YES!!! I need to cure my orange-skinned face!!!
2) Braces. This is gonna cost me a bomb!!! *Sob Sob*
3) Car license. Well be spread throughout the year I guess.

Ok... Ok... I know this kinda late... But I've been a bit busy with my work these days.

Anyway, you might be surprised that I never went for 2008 countdown. Reason?! Too tired. The workload from my job is enough to put me to sleep for at least 10 hours any day. So, I chose to stay at home on New Year's Eve instead.

Went window shopping with my Dad at Tampines Central. It has been a while, since we did this "Father-Son" thing. I wanna do it more often haha!!!

Did some surfing, gaming and watched "Countdown" on TV, before I dozed off to Dreamland around 1am...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woke up around 11plus the next morning. Took my time to wash up & bath, as I was meeting YG, CYY & gang at Boon Keng MRT station for lunch. They told me there is a new vegetarian restaurant there, so we plan to check it out.

Was supposed to meet at 1:30pm. But Bus 23 was very fast, I reached there in about 20mins time. With so much time on hand, (I was early by about 15mins) I went over to that newly opened restaurant first...

The restaurant's name is [Forest Dew Vegetarian Restaurant]. The interior is very simple. But only thing I didn't like were the pillars. There were about 4 to 5 pillars in the shop, which I felt made the whole place appeared smaller.

It could have been better if they chose another shop, which had less pillars. But anyway, as expected, they were late by 20mins.

We had to order rather quickly, as we had only 1 hour to dine. (Would have been better, if they arrived earlier)

Now, the photos... (The images are rather blurry, as they were taken with my HP camera. CYY got a better phone, but don't wanna lend me...)


Sweet sauced Mock Chicken. 3.5 out of 5 stars


Sweet & Spicy pork meat.


Mango Ice-blended. NICE!!!!


Korean-styled Pork chop set. 4 stars


haha!!! Look at the spread...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: