Sunday, January 27, 2008

!!!My 23rd Birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY TO ME!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

One more year has past, and Ive grown one year older. Any wiser? I'll look back on the past one year later in the next post, and judge whether I have grown any wiser.

Last night, I held my 23rd Birthday at [MISS U CAFE], located at a corner of Jalan Pari Burong.

Really enjoyed myself last night at the Celebration/Gathering. I had lots of laughter & joys. Not mentioning all the photos taken!

[I'll upload the photos later, as the collection is yet complete.]


Special thanks to all these people for making the effort to come down last night to give me their blessings:
My Army friends
- Khristino
- Amin
- Frankie
- Haikal
Thanks guys! Although you all never stayed for long, but I really appreciate you all making the trip down. Heartfelt...

My Poly friends, and their friends.
- Kathy
- Ye Hui
- Jeffrey
- Regina
Thank you all! Although I know you were all tied up due to exams & work. But those congratulating messages you sent me, I really appreciated it!

My friends
- Bernice
- Jane
- Steve
- Sally
- Gerald
- Linda
A big, big, big thank you to all of you, for all the gifts, all the laughters, all the joy and all the countless beautiful memories for the past 1 year. I hope there are much more for many years to come.

My "Sisters"
- Ling Mei
- Ting Mei
- Ah Xiu Mei
- Sally [No.2]
I know all of you were very tired after finishing your work but still, all of you rushed down immediately. Really appreciate it! Thanks!

Oh! Not forgetting my Cousin, Ah Ying! Hey! It was great & coincidental meeting you again. Although you couldn't make it, but thanks for sending me your wish! I'm still waiting for your present! haha!!!

No comments: