Sunday, January 20, 2008

Rich Dad Poor Dad

I heard of this series of books since my Poly School days. Not much were mentioned about it among my friends, but I began to hear more about it when after I stepped into the SOW (Society of Workers).

Basically, it's a series of books focusing on opening one's mind on ways to increase his wealth exponentially, besides just working.

Just recently, there was a Book Fair below the place I worked. While browsing through, I saw this book: "Rich Dad's: Retire Young, Retire Rich". Ever since I started my journey on the very first page, I couldn't stop myself from reading on. Each chapter, each section, each page, Mr. Robert T. Kiyosaki, kept emphasizing & re-emphasizing, that everyone can be rich, rich beyond one's imagination. And retire early to enjoy the beauty of this world.

But the catch phrase is:
"Understand your enemy & yourself fully, before you enter the Battle Field..."

Rich Dad's: Retire Young, Retire Rich, has truly inspired me to use my spare time wisely on increasing my Financial IQ, and using what I've gathered to increase my wealth.

Next in line, would be this book in series: Rich Dad, Poor Dad

No comments: