Monday, December 24, 2007

A Bing Round-up

[Typed in my blog's URL address & waited for it to load....]

"OMG!!!! " I shrieked.

[Right in front of my eyes. My blog has turned into a Forest of Mushroom....]

"I guess its time to do some cleaning up...."

SO SORRY GUYS & even so to my blog... I've been so caught up with my work & everything that I practically don't have the spare time to update you what's been going on with my life.

[Thinking....] How about this? I do A BIGGGGG Round-up...

[Take a deep deep deep breathe...] Here goes nothing!!!

8th Dec 2007[Sat]

Went Double O with Sally, Jane & Bernice. Heard that Sally wasn't in a good mood that night, so we went there to hang loose haha!!!


Sally, always the 1st to get "Red-Faced"


Taken at the Dance floor. After this photo, a weird guy got so HIGH, that he hung himself upside down on the bars in the background... EEKK!!!


What happened to my HEAD!!!???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14th Dec 2007 [Friday]

Went to meet Siong, Sally, Bernice, Jane & her two friends, at Raffles Place. Heard that they wanna go eat out at a Seafood restaurant there.


Recommended new dish by the restaurant. Not very nice... *Bleah*


Hot Plate Egg Tofu with Egg Omelette's. Splendid!


Sting Ray. SO SPICY!!!


Tada... All the dishes we ordered... *Yum Yum*

After that, we went over to Boat Quay's TCC to chill. That place hasn't changed much. Still very relaxing and very artistic.





21 Dec 2007 [Friday]

Jane's 22nd Birthday haha!!! She's DEAD!!! Went to this Pub at Expo, Jazz Pub.
The Pub is very spacious & very cosy. Have alot of sofa sets & can accomodate alot of people...


Groupie 1


Groupie 2


The "Charlie Angels"


The "Sisters"??!!


Pouring Johnnie Walker down on Jane part 1.
What an Ugly sight... haha!!!



Poor thing... Got to get pour down the 2nd time...




We finished a Tower too fast... Thus, this were the things on the table...

[PANT...PANT...PANT] Finally finished the round-up...

OH!! Almost forgot...

MERRY X`MAS!!!