Saturday, July 29, 2006

Back to Normal...

Well... At least DY made an effort to come back to LOG BR for one week, and stabilise things around. The whole of previous week has been quite choatic actually. Things were done very slowly, alot of arrows were being directed at us, since LOGO & DY ain't around.

Though, a small incident happened to me. We were playing basketball after work, and I accidentally sprained my ankle and starting swelling... My whole right foot looked like a pig's leg!!!
It was really really painful... I totally can't move my right feet in any direction.

Everyone adviced me to see the MO, to get a status to be excused from Running, Marching & Jumping. But I saw no need for that, cuz it would waste half a day's time, and LOG BR was already lacking in Manpower. If I went ahead to see a MO, LOG BR would sink into CHaos yet again...

The week has been awfully busy for me, I was practically running around the whole of School 2 settling outstanding matters and Store Inventory, which has always been a problem for every company.

Anyway, friday 28th July '06, was DY's last day in Army, before he comes back again one year later during his break. I wonder what danger lies ahead for LOG BR without a DY around... And also, Andy will be clearing his leave & OFF days pretty soon around the 2nd week of August.

Sigh, when that happens, LOG BR will only left me, Jeremy, Andre, Desmond and Fidarus...

Hope things would not get any worse...

No comments: