Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sucky Weekend

Been at home for the past few days due to a stupid stomach flu...

Wednesday Morning had a bad diarrhoae after breakfast, where I stayed in the toilet for about an Hour or so, and shit til my legs were wobby!!! Hated that feeling, really couldn't stand properly or sit properly....

I thought I was feeling better, thus I went for Lunch. But gues what, I was stuck in the toilet for another Hour! Really Stink lorZ! Imagine, keep going in and out of toilet due to stomach-ache.

Then, around 2plus, I went to see the MO. The MO press press here, press pres there, den say it was just a slight stomach-ache, gave me some charcoal pills and stomach pills plus 1 day MC.

I thought everything was ok till the next morning...

I woke up to consume my pills together with milk, about 5 minutes later I had a bad bad bad reaction. I vomited everything that I consumed just a few moments ago, I guess I even vomited what I consumed last night... EEK!!!!

Anyway, I went to a clinic right away. There was quite a crowd there. I always thought that clinics would be quite empty in the morning. Well I was wrong... Waited there for about 1 hour plus, read some magazines, before I was called upon.

The doctor told me that I must not drink milk, coffee, tea. Eat spicy, sour, deep-fried & oily food or bread. Best things for me: Plain Porridge, noodles or vemillion. OH GOSH!!! THAT TOTALLY SUCKS! So much food can't eat, might as well tell me go die... HAHA! Joking =P

Got two days of MC, and stayed at home.... Pretty nothing much to do, except watching videos on YouTube and Play Maple...

No comments: