Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mega Update....

Sorry guys... Always update so late... Been very busy company my Ber Ber after work... ha ha!

Last Sunday, 7 Sept, me and Ber Ber met up with Jane at her Anut's fashion shop in Far East.

Because Ber Ber went to celebrate her mum's birthday. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE!!!!), so i went over to Jane's Aunt shop first.

Jane Aunt's shop is exactly what i wanna open. A fashion boutique shop selling smart guy's wear and the crowd is always flowing into the shop. And I always have the chance to make sure every guy is dressed smartly and nicely... ... ...

To my surprise, while waiting for Ber Ber to arrive, Jane's Aunt asked me for my advice on the latest clothes they have imported, and seeing it as a chance for me to practice, I gave my most earnest advices and how to mix-and-match the various jeans, and other accessories they have in their store. It was a very good experience for me and I totally enjoyed it!

Finally Ber Ber arrived, and we went to this small dessert cafe just next to Lido for dinner. Previously, me and Ber Ber bought a Double Chocolate there and fell in love with it haha!!

OK! I will stop the talk and let the photos do the talking:


Location: Between Lido and Mango store (Orchard)



(Left) Egg omelet with Smoked Salmon. (Right) Triple Chocolate Cheese Delight & Strawberry Shortcake


Baked rice with Cheese and Mushroom


Seafood pasta


2008 09 10, Wednesday

Went to East Coast with Ber Ber to catch toys. Oh! Forgot to tell you all one thing. Both of us recently picked up this new hobby. Toy catching machine. haha! And both of us are getting better and better at it haahah!



And here was our result on that night...

No comments: