Sunday, September 21, 2008

Chinese Garden & KTV!

Hey ya! I'm back with another update haha!

Last Saturday evening went to Chinese Garden with Ber Ber, Jane, Sally and Franklin, because the Garden is having a Chinese Lantern Festival theme: Hello Kitty & Friends

Initially, this trip was cancelled because of my feet injury... Luckily, my feet recovered in time ha ha!

We met up at Chinese Garden MRT Station around 6:15pm, then we had our dinner at a nearby food court.

There were really really really a lot a lot of people! But when you got into the garden, it didn't seem THAT crowded...

If my memory served me right, this was only the second time I visited Chinese Garden. For this event, the garden was highly decorated and very very pretty ha! ha!











This beautiful evening at Chinese Garden was finished off with a spinning ride, one wonderful fireworks, clear & beautiful sky and a bunch of friends enjoying this whole trip...

16 Sept 08

IT'S KTV TIME AGAIN! HA! HA!

This time with Ber Ber's friend, Annabelle. Ok! I will leave it to the photos...







Songs after songs, laughs after laughs... That's what KTV is all about =)

No comments: