Wednesday, September 05, 2007

!!!So Pissed!!!

Why am I pissed? Supposedly, this week I'm still on Leave, but because I wanna hand over all my documents to my supervisor Mr. Anand, I purposely took Off from work, forsaking $200 of pay , on Tuesday and Wednesday. I even called him last thursday to inform him that I'll be going back to Camp to hand over all my documents to him blah blah blah. And even sent him a sms on sunday night to remind him again.

And guess what? I went back to camp on Tuesday, and he informed me that he's taking leave on Wednesday & Thursday. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!??????? Then why the heck I go back to camp for? For fun?

KaoZ!!! I was so pissed on tuesday that I didn't wanna talk to anyone in Camp. I was suppressing my anger all the way till 5pm.

Furthermore, all the things that I told my guys to do, none of the things were done according to what I've told them. FUCK man!!! I even went to the extend to type out nicely for them, what to do, where to do, who to look for etc etc. When I checked back with them last friday, they said that everything has been done accordingly. But when I went back on Tuesday... EVERYTHING was done wrongly. I had to spend the whole Tuesday correcting all the mistakes that have been made, plus, clear out my cupboard, go through all my documents to make sure that everything that I wanna hand over is intact blah blah blah....

ARGHHH!!!!!!!!! So pissed off!!!