Saturday, September 08, 2007

am I over-concerned?

Am I being over-concerned about my friend's well being?

A few moments ago, while celebrating my Sister's belated bday with her friends, she told me that she's not feeling well... Then, I told her to sleep early..since she has a long & tiring schedule the very next day. TO my surprise, she was still on MSN after I reached home around 1:30am.

I advised her to go sleep soon, as she has to wake up very early tomorrow to go work, and further more she was down with flu & headache. Her body's immune system would slowly become weaker & weaker if she don't take good care of it...

Then, I just shot it out: "Nvm...U're old enough to know what's good for you..."

"Don't use this on me...
If you wanna cont. to rack on...
Save it...
Or else I block you..."

Thought to myself...WTF!?

"Fine. I'll just shut up...
Take care & good night"

My care & concern for this friend was deeply bruised again... She just shafted another knife straight into my heart, but not enough to kill it... Bleeding profusely but not enough to kill it...

Did my "Lan Hao Ren" character get the better of me this time round again?!

No comments: