Monday, September 10, 2007

Mount Faber

Woke up at around 12plus today. Watched 2 discs of "Ai Qing Mo Jie"

Then went over to my granny's house... Only then I realised that it was "Da Ah Peh's" Birthday.
And he give us blessings, as well as allow us to ask questions on how to resolve whatever problems we have.

For me, I don't think the problems I'm facing now are so bad that left me no choice but to seek help from God. So, when he asked me whether I have anything to ask, I said "No..."

Then he asked me what job I'm working now, I replied that I'm working at a Bridal Shop. After which he said "Very good. Bright Future. Must be hardworking..." I could only reply, "Yes I will..."

Then, he started to do those "finger-counting" thing that we would normally see in those chinese movies. But I suddenly felt that "Da Ah Peh" seems to look something, but he just wanted me to ask him, instead of him telling me... IMO, I just let nature take its course. If it's bound to happen, it will happen.

When I reached home, my Dad tagged us along for dinner with his "Tang Zhu" friends. Oh boy! Was it a Feast!!!



We had Horfun, Fried Egg Noodles, Fried Oyster omelet, Fish Steak, Fried rice, Claypot Tofu, sweet & sour pork ribs, carrot cake & last but not least Spicy Gong Bao Chicken.

SO YUMMY!!!! *...Salivating... *

Then, Tang Zhu suggested that we go for a stroll at Vivo City. It was simply splendid. All of us sat at the back of the Lorry, and the wind just breezed by our faces. It's been a long while since I last sat at the back of a lorry...

On the way back, we made a detour to Mount Faber...

Mount Faber leh... OMG!!! I've lived in Singapore for 22 years & I've never even been there before. Really never regret going there... The view of Singapore was just simply BREATH-TAKING...


Too bad the trees & bushes were just too tall...


haha!!! The Ferries Wheel is ALMOST DONE!!! Official Opening is on Valentines' Day.


Lorry Moved too fast haha!!! The skyscrapers of Singapore...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

burberry outlet online, michael kors, hermes, tn pas cher, north face, true religion jeans, new balance pas cher, air force, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, ralph lauren uk, sac guess, true religion jeans, kate spade handbags, ray ban uk, coach outlet, timberland, michael kors outlet, nike air max, converse pas cher, hollister, burberry, lululemon, north face, ray ban pas cher, nike free run uk, michael kors outlet, hollister pas cher, michael kors outlet, vans pas cher, true religion jeans, replica handbags, michael kors outlet, abercrombie and fitch, nike roshe, oakley pas cher, nike blazer, nike air max, nike air max, michael kors, michael kors, vanessa bruno, coach purses, ugg boots, hogan, lacoste pas cher, michael kors, ugg boots, mulberry, true religion outlet

Unknown said...

coach outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, canada goose, marc jacobs, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose, moncler, bottes ugg, swarovski crystal, pandora charms, moncler, ugg boots uk, juicy couture outlet, replica watches, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, moncler, pandora charms, swarovski, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose, karen millen, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, links of london, moncler, ugg pas cher, montre pas cher, thomas sabo, toms shoes, juicy couture outlet, moncler, supra shoes, doudoune canada goose, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose uk, hollister