Friday, July 27, 2007

ZOO!!!

Last week went to the Singapore Zoological Garden. For the first time in 16 years!! The last time I visited the Zoo was way, way, way back when I was just about 6 year old. HAHA! Can't believe it right? Even I myself can't believe that, I've been staying in Singapore for 22 years & I've only been to the Zoo twice.

The experience of going to Zoo, simply just "transformed" me into a toddler again... Enough of talks! Here're some photos...


I was trying to kiss the baby goat. Their tongue was indeed "watery"


LUNCHTIME!!! MONKEY FEAST!!!


The ever elegant female lion


The White Tiger... SO Beautiful!!!


A Desert Lizard basking in the "SUN"


Ain't this young Kangaroo cute?! So cute!!!


And this?! Is a cousin of Kangaroo, a Wallaby


I just couldn't resist not taking this Rhino Lizard's photo, when it posed so NICE. haha!!!


Was a little disappointed though. Due to the rainy weather, some of the animals in the Zoo weren't exhibited, such as the Famous Orang-Utan, the newly born polar Bear and some animals. But at least I went to the Zoo yet again after 16 years haha!! The Zoo become so so so Beautiful!!! And also, got alot of hot chicks haha!!! OppZ! =X