Sunday, July 22, 2007

Major Update [Part II]

Remember I told you about my recent clubbing & pubbing frequency increasing? Well, 2 weeks ago, I went pubbing with Hui & her friends to this particular pub @ Boat Quay. Total about 6 of us.

The ambience was quite average, but the crowd was excellent. We played this improved version of "Cai Quan".

Rule of the Game:
Each player uses only one hand. Group size from 3 onwards.

Maximum number that can be called is 5X No. of people playing.

Game begins with one person calling out a number in mutiple of 5 [E.G. 0,5,10,15...]

If the number of fingers on the field matches the number called out, quickly shout out one person's name.

The person who's name has been called out, must shout "PUSH" within 1 sec, else he'll have to drink.

Likewise, if two or more players called out different names at the same time, they will be forfeited to drink.

Otherwise, the next player shout a number, if the field's number doesn't tally.


This game kinda made us like the "Noisiest" group in that pub... haha!!! 'Cause, we were like shouting "5", "15", "20", "XXX!!!", "AAA!!!", "AH!!! DRINK DRINK!!!" all the time...

And then, there was this hostess in that pub. Quite nice in person actually and her service was excellent. She would automatically come over to our table and refill drinks & ice for us. After some time, she began to make small talks with us, and it seem like I was the only one "willing" to chat with her in the end. IMO, she was virtually "flirting" with me.

How I "know"?? Here's how....
Whenever she comes over to our table to refill ice or drink, she would "purposely" enter from my side, even though there are spaces on Hui's friends' side... Then, she would "pretentiously" bump into me whenever she gets up.
After a while, whenever she wanna initial small talks, she would tap my shoulder and bend over very near to me & practically whisper into my ears.
And a couple of times, when we're playing the game, she would grab a counter chair, sit next to me, with her legs crossed, and bend down, appearing to be interested in what we're playing. And all these were done facing me...

Since I'm single, and was also looking for some fun & entertainment, I just went along and did some small "flirting" with her. I would whisper when we talk or say "yellow" jokes into her ears. And would occasionally throw small winks at her whenever she came by to refill ice or drinks...

OK OK enough of that...Let's fast forward to last weekend. Again, I joined Hui & her friends at the same pub again. The pub was crowded with more youngsters this time round, and apparently she noticed & rememebered my name when I entered the pub, but I purposely forgotten her name and just addressed her by "Pretty" .

Because there wasn't much sofa seats around, me and my friends sat on the counter seats . And that when the "fun" started... She started "flirting" with me right from the moment I sat down on the counter seat. Firstly, she "accidentally" ran her fingers over my thighs gently, when she came over & asked what drinks we would like to have. Then, she "unnoticeable-ly " used her heels to knock gently against the tip of my shoes whenever she walk by.

I didn't stayed in that pub for long that night, I ordered about 2 mugs of beer with my friends. We chilled, boozed and chatted a bit in that pub, before we went over to MOS to meet with my friends' friends, who were ABCs.

BUT , the worst thing was... I received an unknown sms on Monday morning, which later I knew was her. The only problem was, I didn't know how she managed to get my number, when I didn't even gave my number to Hui's friends... AHZzzz... WEIRD!!

But... But, at least she doesn't know where I live, so, she can't stalk me... At least I'm safe, though not from her sms-es... I guess maybe she just wanna be friends... Hope that it would just stay that way...

Anyway, just came back from town, after a wonderful trip with Jeffrey & Hui in Orchard. Virtually, we were photo-whoring most of the time haha!!

Jeffrey's a cute and young 15 boy. Expected him to grow up into a handsome, fine-looking gentleman. Given the right grooming & mix with the right group of people.

We hung around Orchard area, and did some window-shopping at Topshop, as Topshop is currently having a Mega 50% discount Sales, to clear their spring/summer stock.

Here are some pictures we took...

Me, Jeffrey & Hui [Taken on escalator Gosh!]

Our Neoprint...

On escalator AGAIN!!!

After our neoprint whoring session...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

replica watches, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, cheap oakley sunglasses, sac longchamp, air max, nike air max, kate spade outlet, ugg boots, nike free, ugg boots, christian louboutin outlet, nike outlet, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, louboutin pas cher, prada handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, gucci outlet, prada outlet, nike roshe run, nike air max, tiffany jewelry, uggs on sale, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp, burberry, louboutin, louis vuitton, louboutin outlet, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors, tiffany and co, longchamp outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, air jordan pas cher, chanel handbags, replica watches, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren outlet, tory burch outlet, longchamp outlet, longchamp pas cher, nike free, oakley sunglasses

Unknown said...

burberry outlet online, michael kors, hermes, tn pas cher, north face, true religion jeans, new balance pas cher, air force, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, ralph lauren uk, sac guess, true religion jeans, kate spade handbags, ray ban uk, coach outlet, timberland, michael kors outlet, nike air max, converse pas cher, hollister, burberry, lululemon, north face, ray ban pas cher, nike free run uk, michael kors outlet, hollister pas cher, michael kors outlet, vans pas cher, true religion jeans, replica handbags, michael kors outlet, abercrombie and fitch, nike roshe, oakley pas cher, nike blazer, nike air max, nike air max, michael kors, michael kors, vanessa bruno, coach purses, ugg boots, hogan, lacoste pas cher, michael kors, ugg boots, mulberry, true religion outlet