Sunday, July 22, 2007

Major Update [Part I]

Firstly, a Freaking big SORRY from me to all my friends, for not updating my blog for such a long time.

After letting all of you missed out so much action, I don't even know where to start from *Head start to ache--PAIN!!*

Since July, well, I've been clubbing & pubbing more often. BUT, doesn't mean I'm drinking more... haha... I'm a person who don't like to get drunk in public. Knew a lot more people & made more friends. Especially last weekend...

Went out with Frankie & Haikal to a pub near my sister's EX-work place [aka Hong Kong Cafe]. Since it's a pub located at Jo Chiat area, more or less I expected the place to be packed with pubbers around 30+, with china girls or some old girls who think that they still pack a "punch" in hooking up with guys.

Oh well, the place is quite happening. People shouting, screaming, play pool, sing songs, and not forgetting drink... I just don't like these kinda places. It just doesn't...well... have "LIFE", as in, you know, YOUNG. But still, because we went there to celebrate Frankie's 20th Birthday, we drank around 6 jugs of tiger beer. My gosh... my first taste of tiger beer in 2 years, and I actually ind it quite disgusting. haha!!! And it was actually Tiger Beer which trained my good hold of alcohol... Gosh!

But, since all 3 of us are youngsters, definitely we would go to a place where all youngsters gather, CLARK QUAY. As Sally was celebrating her birthday there as well, I went over to join them around 1:30am.

By the time I arrived, Siong, Ber, Siong's friend, Kevin, were already drunk & Sally was already DEAD Drunk. [Must have been Siong or Jane who kept asking her to drink..haha!!!]

Didn't really drank much, just "5 secs" of Martel, which was about 1 glass of it. Plus, some weird cocktail mixed by the already drunk, kevin. haha!

The night ended with Kevin lying motionless outside MOS, puking Martel, food, water, saliva and other stuffs, all over his body. But eventually, me, Siong and Ber's god brother, Jeffrey, carried him all the way back to Cantonment Police HQ, where he resides and works. And gosh, He was HEAVY!!! And it took me a couple of tight slaps on his face before he kinda woke up from his hangover... *And my fingers still hurts... And one care to nurse my poor fingers?*

No comments: