Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Adding 8GB ram to 1215B

Usually, laptop resellers will install 4GB ram on 1215B but in actual fact, 1215B is able to accommodate a maximum of up to 8GB of ram... YES! You see it right... 8GB!

But the motherboard only accept certain type of 8GB ram, particularly rams which are PC3-10600 compliant memory.

An example would be the Corsair 8 GB DDR3 Laptop Memory Kit CMSO8GX3M2A1333C9

Amazon.com is currently selling it at around USD$50.
Here is the link to one of it:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002YUF8ZG/ref=cm_cr_asin_lnk


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought I might check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to finding out
about your web page for a second time.

my page: books of ra kostenlos

Rykel said...

I have an ASUS EeePC 1215B and I just installed 16GB of RAM on it and it works. (8GB x 2, Kingston, running Windows 8.1 Pro)