Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 Resolution

Year 2008 is coming to an end in about.... 2hr 45mins and 1 sec. I read in the newspaper today that official scientists will add one more second to year 2008 after precise calculations of the Earth revolution... WEIRD PEOPLE...

As normal, every year i will review my resolution and see if I made any progress...

Year 2008's resolution
  1. Driving License
  2. Start my Part-time Business
  3. Facial treatment (I wanna have smooth face!!!)
  4. More formal clothes (At least 10-15 more sets)
  5. New PC monitor or CPU (My current one is nearing "R.I.P")
  6. Repair my Old PC
  7. Wireless Modem
  8. Leather shoe ( I'm aiming at Pedro or Aldo)
  9. Leather belt
  10. Facial Treatment
  11. Dental Treatment
  12. New TV Console
  13. New Clothes Cupboard
  14. New Book Cupboard
  15. New Display Cupboard
  16. Go Holiday with Ber Ber
  17. Give away my encyclopedia set
  18. Re-arrange my room
Things I managed to achieve or getting closer...
  1. Driving License. After delaying for a year, I finally registered myself. YES!
  2. Part-time Business. Working towards my dream of opening my very own fashion boutique. Currently, setting up a business to sell IT lifestyle products. Aiming it's launch in May/June.
  3. Facial treatment. It was put on hold for a while, because I had skin problems a few months back. I decided to shelf it for that few months and wait for my skin to settle down. Recently, went back for 2 treatments.
  4. Formal clothes. Short of 5 shirts, 2 pants, 3 cardigans, 3 vests, 5 ties & 1 blazer. So, guys & girls, you all know what I need for my birthday gift right?! HA! HA! HA!
  5. New leather shoe. Currently, I'm looking at a few brands, Pedro, Aldo, Beetlebug and recently discovered a leather shoe shop in orchard.
  6. Repair my current leather shoe. It's gonna give up soon! Especially at the way I am treating it....
  7. New PC Monitor or CPU. Got myself a new Asus EEE PC instead. Simply splendid! Will get a cheap 17" LCD monitor to compliment my EEE PC.
  8. Wireless Modem. Done! With help from Singnet Broadband.
  9. Go holiday with Ber Ber. Now that I have my passport. I'm planning to go for a 2D1N trip to Bintan with Ber Ber on my Birthday.
  10. Give away my encyclopedia set. Found a new owner. Ber Ber's friend, Franklin. BRAVO!
  11. Re-arrange my room. It's the Time-of-the-Year again. SPRING CLEANING!
  12. New external HDD. I said that I wanted to get one, in the end, I got two! haha!
Things I need to get it moving or at least keep it noted down...
  1. 17" LCD monitor
  2. New table for my EEE PC
  3. Repair my Old PC
  4. Leather shoe ( I'm aiming at Pedro or Aldo)
  5. More formal clothes
  6. Repair my current Pedro leather shoe
  7. Leather belt
  8. Dental Treatment
  9. New TV Console
  10. New Clothes Cupboard
  11. New Book Cupboard
  12. New Display Cupboard
So, from the list above, I have created my 2009 resolution...
  1. Get my driving license by end of 2009 and one hit KO
  2. Part-time Business to start by May/June
  3. More time for Ber Ber & my Family
  4. Save up for my HK trip in April 2009
  5. Stay healthy, happy and employed till further notice
And my 2009 wish list...
  1. 17" LCD monitor
  2. New table for my EEE PC
  3. Repair my Old PC
  4. Leather shoe ( I'm aiming at Pedro or Aldo)
  5. More formal clothes
  6. Repair my current Pedro leather shoe
  7. Leather belt
  8. Dental Treatment
  9. New TV Console
  10. New Clothes Cupboard
  11. New Book Cupboard
  12. New Display Cupboard

Forgot one thing...
Photobucket
!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: