Sunday, June 22, 2008

My 1st on-job Wedding

2008-06-21

So excited! So anxious! So worried! The whole night I didn't sleep well, kept waking up every hour to look at the time and make sure I wake up at 5am and don't oversleep, because they were my customer...

But it was worth it! My first experience of a wedding since I started this job 9 months ago... I won't talk much, I'll let the photos do the talking...

Wedding: Minghan & Li Peng 21/06/08

The beautiful bride, complimented with Sunshine and good weather.

I love this shot.

Bride's mum preparing the candles.

The Groom and his gang. It was a total chaos!

Li Peng's heart ached that her Man was being "punished" by her sisters. Still have to put on a smile.

Still getting punished!

"Test of Love" OMG! Look at those questions... But how did the groom fared?

Arh... Almost a perfect score...

But it was enough to put a smile on Li Peng's face.


Reading his "Poem of Love"

Finally... Her "Knight in Shining Armor" has arrived... So touching...

I bet Li peng must be holding back her tears...

At Clark Quay

A beautiful ending to a great morning...

My first wedding Ang Bao! :)


My after thoughts:
The feeling was so different being at the scene myself and looking at the scenes through the TV set. I got to see how everything started, the laughters, the tears, the joy, the sadness.

That split moment of happiness in both the couple's eyes when Minghan opened Li Peng's door. It was simply magical.

I would wanna attend more weddings. It really inspires me to carry on working in this job...

No comments: