Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to my Mum and my Ber Ber. Both of their birthdays falls on the same date haha!! So heng man... But both their birthdays I celebrate separately, cuz Ber Ber working...

Here are the photos on my mum's celebration on 2008 June 21 (Sat):



The rest of the photos I will try to "steal" from my sister's digi-cam haha!!!


Here are the photos from Ber Ber's celebration at TopOne KTV 2008 June 25:

The girls of the night haha!

Gerald: "I'm trying hard to get Darcula's fangs..."
Jane & Sally: "Ermm.... Next life lah yeah..."


What a mess! Didn't order much cause we still have to work next day...

One Monkey & two Ah-"Nehs"...

Me & Ber Ber...

Ber Ber Kena "attacked" haha!

Sally trying to act cute...

Finally! A much normal shot...

No comments: