Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Will update soon!!!

Sorry guys...Been very busy recently with my Company's Renovation job.

I will taken photos of my renovated Company. It's SO COOL!

Firstly, they will convert my Sales area into a Guest-waiting area, which is Shophouse-style. Still short of final touches ha ha!

Then, they removed the fake ceiling (Now it's SO HIGH!) and they painted my WHOLE company white... I LOVE IT!

After which, they converted the ceiling above my Sales area & my boss's room into a Storage Room. It was the first to be done, and It's SUPER BIG!

My Colleague also brought hanging lights that looked like those machines used by hair Salons to steam your hair and also a customized lamp post lights!!! OMG!!!

Finally, the rear area of my Company, with a full wall mirror will be converted to the new Sales Area. They will build a loft floor, storage below the floor. There will be a stair, a sliding door and a mini-pantry! SO NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE!

And I can't wait for my new sales area ha ha ha ha!

I will post the photos real SOON! Just you wait ha!

OH! And i will post the photos me and Ber took last Sunday ;) i bought a new white leather shoe from Pedro and dirt cheap polo t-shirts... Will post those soon as well ;)

No comments: