Sunday, February 03, 2008

On my Birthday: 29th Jan

Every year, an unknown fear would strike me, especially on my Birthday, because many unusual, weird and unlucky things would happen to me... Thus, every time my Birthday comes by, I would be extra careful, be it what I say or what I do.

This year's birthday was no exception as well. Throughout the whole day I was very careful, constantly reminding myself to be extra careful in whatever things I do or say...

Thankfully the day ended without much "hic-cups". At night, met up with Ber, and we headed to our "Secret Hideout" haha!

When I met her, she passed me a cake. At first I thought she was the one who bought it, but it turned out to be her guy friends, which really came at a surprise. Because in my option, they don't really like me much. But, what they did today was rather sweet. And it brought a slight smile to my face...

Some photos we took:















No comments: