Saturday, February 09, 2008

New Clothes!!!

Went out on 2nd Day of Chinese New Year & meet up with Bernice & Sally.

Met Bernice first @ City Hall. We were supposed to go Orchard Road but 90% of the shops were closed, so we went to City Hall instead. Luckily most restaurants were opened, so we had our lunner (Lunch + Dinner) at Sakae Sushi. Not many people, very cosy & nice.

Ordered alot of food. But we forgot to take photos... (Sorry! We were busily munching away.. ha! ha!)

We were surprised that Zara was opened for business on 2nd Day of CNY, and luckily I bought my $100 Zara Shopping Voucher. HA! HA! It was one of the best times I had shopping at Zara. There were about 6-7 guys (Excluding Male Assistants) at the Male Section at any one time. Thus, I was able to take my time trying on the clothes I fancy, without the need to rush through things. Cause, normally, Zara @ Marina Square would be packed with Shop-a-holics, and the queue outside the Changing Room would be so long that it just simply turns my shopping mood off!

Bought one set of shirt & pants plus a V-Neck T-shirt, after discount, around $150.

Then, we set off to meet Sally & we sat down at New HongKong Cafe to chill...

"Tickle, Tickle..." My itchy finger... Ha! ha!

My fingers just can't resist the temptation... Ha! ha!

Groupie Shot!

The V-Neck Shirt I bought

Ice Kacang!!! My Favourite!!!

No comments: