Thursday, November 15, 2007

What a week!!!

What has been happening to me the past 2 weeks???

SO HECTIC!!! The past 2 weeks has been SO BUSY for me... Almost every single workday I had to do OT till around 9pm. And by the time I reach home it was already 10pm or even 11pm.

Appointments after appointments, phone calls after phone calls, complains after complains, blah blah blah

Super tired... But it was all worth it whenever the thought of me laughing all the way to my bank haha!!!

I should start counting commission for this month haha!!! Should have past the $400 mark haha!!!

Sunday I'm meeting Chin Mei to shop for Ah Hui's Birthday Present. Seriously speaking I really dunno what to get for her, as she already got her Boy Boy liao...

2 Days,
No prata,
No bus ride,
No you by my side...