Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New job: School D'Hospitality

A new job. A new workplace. New challenges ahead. A meaningful one as well.

School D'Hospitality is a forward looking school with a clear focus on hospitality education. We strive to develop our students in a holistic manner. Our programmes not only equip our students with the professional and business knowledge and skills for the global hospitality industry, but also aim to inculcate an attitude of service excellence and entrepreneurship.

Our comprehensive range of CertificateDiplomapost-graduateBachelor's and Master's, unique learning approach and caring student support creates a truly distinctive educational experience.

If you want a unique learning experience that will adequately prepare you for a successful career in the dynamic and fast-paced hospitality and tourism industry, join us now at School D'Hospitality - Where Service Becomes Nature!

To find out more about the hospitality programs we are offering, drop us an email at jonny@sdh.edu.sg or contact us at +65 6506 1297

Local Students Testimonials

School D’ hospitality is a school where your teachers double up as your friends. The lecturers will do anything to help you succeed and excel in whatever you do. SD’H is where your dreams are given a second chance. I find SDH to be a comfortable environment for me to study in and also a great place to be at.
Siti Aindinna Rooslee(Diploma in Events Management, class of 2010)

School D’ hospitality is a good institution that nurtures its student to be prepared for the hospitality industry. As for me, the hands on experience I get from the school gives me a clearer picture of what I want to be. With the guidance of professional and experienced lecturers and school staff, it gives me the motivation for me to pursue my career and to have a dream to be an Event Manager one day.
Mohd Syafiq Bin Saniff (Diploma in Events Management, class of 2010)

I am a full time student and my name is Janna Binti Rahiman aged 40years old. I am taking diploma in hospitality management in the School D'Hospitality ending March 2011. All thanks to the consultant who encouraged me to further study although my age is catching up and on top of that, I am a single parent with son still schooling at Republic Polytechnic. All the staff and lecturers are always there to listen to student's views and problems. They tried to give ideas on how to solve the problems and they did follow up on the students after that. The school trained and disciplined the student for the better future. They guided students entering the career path by inviting the managers from hospitality industry giving speech to students for job opportunities and how it goes about.
Janna Binti Rahiman (Diploma in Hospitality Management, class of 2010)

International Students Testimonials

After working in the hospitality industry for a couple of years I knew that it was time to take the next step. I decided to study event management and found an advertisement of School D’ Hospitality. The programs are structured in a way that allows me to focus on one subject at the time and leaves no room for confusion.
The school has a great location in the middle of Singapore. It’s small and after just one week you know everyone and everything. You are an individual with a name and not a number which easily happens in bigger schools. As I mentioned, the size of the school is to everyone’s advantage. The atmosphere is very friendly and “family like”. The teachers are extremely experienced in the course subject and know exactly what they’re talking about. Interaction with students is a daily event and very much appreciated. A international country gives an international crowd which also applies for schools. By studying with different nationalities I learn so much more. The students respect each other’s differences in religion and culture.
I would recommend School D’ Hospitality to all students that wants to open doors in the hospitality industry in the future. To study in this school is just as enjoyable as living in this city.
Arstrand Yvonne
Anne-Lie Iza

Sweden
(Diploma in Events Management, class of 2011)

I finished my Graduation in my country in 2006. Since then I have been looking for the best course to make my career more interesting. I decided to leave my job and was seriously looking for a course in Singapore. Luckily, I found School D'Hospitality and I would say I really enjoy studying Advance Diploma In Hospitality and Tourism Management here. In the beginning, I was really scared on how I would manage to live in a new place. But now I have lot of new friends and the lecturers are really helpful and kind to me. They really motivate me and they also give me tips to build career in hospitality industry. This is my first international trip and since I arrived here, I've been discovering a lot of things about Singapore. This is really amazing city!
Chanrashekar Aishwariya
India
(Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management, class of 2011)

I enjoyed my time in School D’ Hospitality very much. I found the faculty and staff to be very kind and helpful whenever I have needed assistance. The other students at School D’ Hospitality have been helpful, and many of the assignments given require team effort. This has allowed me to make many new friends during my short time here in Singapore. There are many interesting activities for students that also allow each student to meet others outside their own course of study. As a native Filipino myself, the varied mix of cultural backgrounds in this “international” school, allowed me to better understand the lifestyles of other students. The programs offered a well rounded education in the field of Hotel and Hospitality Management. The school has very good class room environment with lecturers that make the class enjoyable as well as a very positive learning experience. I would highly recommend School D’ Hospitality to other students who are considering pursuing education in the field of Hotel and Hospitality Management in Singapore.
Sheena Mae Tabor Fields
Philippines
(Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management, class of 2010)

To find out more about the hospitality programs we are offering, drop us an email at jonny@sdh.edu.sg or contact us at 65 6506 1297