Sunday, May 31, 2009

Aaron Kwok Concert 2009



















OH MY GOD! I just came back from Aaron Kwok's Concert 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How to describe it?
It was the best... I mean THE BEST concert I have been for YEARS... No wonder the Papers say that Aaron Kwok's concert is the most expensive Chinese concert in History... It was worth it...

The concert started late. About 8:30pm due to rain. But that did not stop all the Aaron Kwok fans from going. I can say it was full house! Even though I saw a couple of empty seats here and there...

It was one high-energy performance after another. The costumes, lighting, dance co-ordinations and choice of songs were Perfect. Elegant, Grand and Beautiful. This is what I call "A Concert"

Even when the concert so-called "Ended" at 11pm, no one wanted to leave. Everyone kept calling his name.. "AARON! AARON! AARON! AARON! AARON!"
Even when it was past 11:30pm. Fans still stayed on and kept calling Encore... This is the first time I attend a concert where no one wants to leave at all!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket