Sunday, March 01, 2009

End of Month Big Update part II

Ok! Here's part 2...

2009 02 21 S.H.E in SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad I can't go, cause I was working... I haven't been able to make it to their events for the past 3 years... SAD SAD SAD... But luckily I got my friends to help me... THANKS SO MUCH! Meal on me haha!!!

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Soooooo many people! I think this is the first time Eastpoint has SOOOOOO many people... Smart management. Charge cheaply and bring business to everyone =)

************************************************************************************

2009 02 23 Its FreezingggGGG... ESKI BAR...

Met up with Ber Ber, Jane & Sally at Orchard, then we headed down to Bugis for some steamboat. haha! Really like back to CNY mood... JUST EAT!!! Ha! Ha!

Photobucket

As it was still early, we headed over to Eski Bar to chill... It was quite close, although it was Wednesday Night aka Ladies night, but it was rather quiet...

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket
Ber Ber bought a very nice Zara Bag for me... I really love it haha! And for herself a very nice, glittering 25hours watch...

************************************************************************************

2009 02 24 Happy Birthday FRANKLIN!

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: