Sunday, November 09, 2008

A Major update

Sorry guys... I was away "serving" my country in Pasir Laba Camp (PLC) near Tuas for the past 6 days... Still have a few more days to go and I will complete my very 1st Reservist Year & 9 more to go...

2008-10-26

Went to the japanese Restaurant at East Coast with Ber Ber. When we entered the shop, there was no one, but after we entered, other people started to enter the shop to eat.

SO weird de lor...

Anyway, what we ordered...

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


2008-10-31

Went to City Hall to meet Ber Ber and had our dinner at the HK cafe at Marina Square

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket



2008-11-01

Rushed over to Vivo City right after I finished my work at 9:30pm. Was so HUNGRY!

At Vivo City, can really feel the X`mas mood in the air. Ber Ber took a very nice photo of the Vivo City X`mas tree...

After my dinner, we head over to Mount Faber for night viewing and after that head down to Keppel Bay.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2008-11-08 Our first Cable Car Trip

Cable Car; Her First, My First

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: