Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fun & Romantic Weekend

Hey ya! I'm back! haha! Been slightly busy with my work recently, but always I will fork out time to company my Ber Ber go shopping or spend time together haha!!

Yesterday, I met up with Ber Ber after i finished my work at Orchard, together with Jane & Sally. We had our dinner at Wisma's food court. Because my rashes haven't fully recover so a lot of food I still can't eat. *SOB SOB* I MISS MY CHILI!

Then, we went to this very cool pub, called "The Loof", which is right next to Raffles Hotel. Very nice and cosy place. But I don't like the level of service. The waiters and waitresses kept pressing us for payment. WHY AH?! JUST BECAUSE A LOT OF "ANG MOHs" PATRONIZE THAT PLACE, SCARE WE SINGAPOREANS NO MONEY TO PAY IS IT?! S-HOLES!!!

KNS! Give me another 3 years. The very next time I go there, I will put $10000 on the tab... KNN...

But nevermind, we took a lot of photos haha!!!


After that, we didn't know where to go, so we went KTV!!! hahah!! We just kept singing and singing and singing and singing hahaha! And again, we were bugged by poor service. We ordered drinks but no straws. We have to use back our straws from the first drink. WTF!!! ARE YOUR STRAWS MADE OF GOLD?! C`MON THEY ARE MADE OF PLASTIC! PLASTIC, FOR GOD SAKE. How much can a straw cost? 0.5 cent? Can't believe company is cutting back on straws to save cost! Might as well ask customers to bring their own mics, bring own food, bring own drinks.... We go there sing the songs they have in their system... OMG!

P.S: Ber Ber... Thank you for such a wonderful evening... HeeHee... I really really enjoyed it... And you looked really wonderful last night. =)

No comments: