Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My fault

I did something very wrong... Very, very wrong to Ber Ber... After trying to keep this thing a secret, eventually i still couldn't keep it from her and told her about it last night...

It was a mixture of feelings. One side of me felt like a big rock has been lifted from me, because i no longer felt guilty for keeping a secret from Ber Ber, but the other side of me felt miserable, really really miserable... I have broken Ber Ber's heart, love and trust in me... i really dunno whether Ber Ber will ever forgive me or not...

I dunno... I really dunno...

And I always make her worry so much about me... Worry about my health, worry about my cough, worry about my fever... Ber Ber, so sorry, everytime make you so worried about me... I will make sure I get better faster....

No comments: