Monday, March 31, 2008

So far, yet so near...

Last Sunday, 30th March 2008, was the first day Ber Ber went to Hong Kong. I was so uncomfortable not receiving her smses or her calls the whole day.

There were many times I took up my phone and typed some messages to her, just when I was about to send, I suddenly remembered that she is in Hong Kong and my phone can't send oversea SMS... ARGH!!!

But luckily she called me in the morning before she left and after she arrived (SO HAPPY...)

I must get used to her not being around me, and keep myself busy by excerising! ha ha ha!!!

Remember to take good care of yourself ok?

And my laptop broke down!!! (SOB SOB SOB...) Anyone here is using a HP or Compaq lappie? Can lend me your recovery CD/DVD?

I realised I can get really bored with my Lappie... ARGH!!!

No comments: