Thursday, April 05, 2007

You'll never know

I love you. I really, really do. But I can't. Simply can't. Because I just can't give you the happiness, the joy, the laughter & the wonderful moments anymore...

Do you know my heart were bleeding when I said those words to you? I guessed you never did... But I can't let you wait for me endlessly, and wasting your time. That's so selfish of me. Too selfish.

If I can't give you the happiness, the joy & the laughter, why should I keep you by my side? When you can find a better guy, who's better than me in so many ways possible?

I'm still single now, not because I haven't found any target yet, but simply because I can't forget you. Those pictures, those laughters, those kisses, those tears... Who can ever erase them away? No one can... Not even me, unless I suddenly have memory loss.

You can say that I'm being pessimistic, being an extremism or simply just having no confidence in myself.

Words I can never know how I can put across, because I know my heart is bleeding now even as I'm typing this entry...

I just have too much words, too much things to say to you that I just don't know how to put it across to you. Let's just simply put it as "I love you..."

No comments: