Sunday, January 01, 2006

Merry X`mas

HOHOHO!!! MERRY X`mas everyone!!! As well as to my blog which is about 3 weeks old? haha!

Didn't went out for X`mas countdown, instead, had to head down to Tian Guo for Qing Kou Ban. Well, wasn't really that dampening, cus I didn't really wanna go out on X`mas Eve. Just wanna stay home on "Ping An Ye" Reached home around 11pm. Chatted with Yue Hui over MSN, updated my blog den went off to sleep...

Woke up the next morning around 8plus, tidied my room a little bit and prepared myself to go out with Yue Hui & Andy. I'm meeting them 11am @ City Hall Control Station.

Yue Hui came first den Andy. She looked a little tired, probably because she got alot of things to do and also she always like to sleep late... Sigh! Silly girl...she knew very well she need to rest early, but everytime like to sleep late... She worn a Low neck blouse plus a black jacket...When I asked her to took it off she said cannot cuz one side of her blouse starting to come loose...I was like "Ok lorZ..."

Then, we went over to Suntec Food court to eat...Along the way to Suntec, there were tons of people. OMG!!! But good thing is, alot of shops were opened on that day, which was very very nice... Didn't know that the Food court has been shifted over to the Fastfood section...

Actually, I wanted to eat Laksa one, cuz long time never eat liaoZ, but too bad they only got curry noodle. Oh well also can lahZ...

Then, we shop shop around Suntec. I tell you, those shops like Giodano, Baleno, Levi's were cramped with people at Suntec. KaoZ, the sight of these crowds just turned me off. Cuz there were too many people there liaoZ so we head off to Far East to shop. haha! Orchard was even worse lolZ, there were so many people that they even had to put staffs along the way to perform marshalling jobs... Poor guys...

Far East was always bustling with Life. But today a few shops I always visit didn't open. Oh well, there's always a next time. Cuz today the most important thing is to choose clothings for Andy. I didn't really shop much, cuz I know what clothings I'm looking for. Have all the clothings I wan in my mind already...

The clothes at Far east were nice...Especially the males, but they were just way too expensive... Can get cheaper alternatives elsewhere...

Oh well, since the things at Far East are too expensive, we made our way to Bugis. Bugis was also packed with alot of people. But at least the things here are cheaper den Far East, especially for guys...

Went to Bugis Village immediately, and shopped around. As usual, we wandered back to the shop we always visit "Berry", the ladyboss was quite surprised that we came to visit her on X`mas day. haha! We chatted a little bit and exchanged wishes, before I asked her whether she had any nice clothes for Yue Hui, cuz she said that her blouse was slightly torn. Well, after going through a few clothes, which all looked very nice on her, she finally bought a pink collar shirt which the Lady boss was also wearing. After we brought her blouse we went around looking for clothes suitable for Andy. Well, he was very ON whenever we asked him to try some clothes on. Kinda surprised me, cuz I thought he would be those typical guys that would be paiseh to try clothes one...But well, he changed my views. So after I knew he was very ON, I went back to my usual self at shopping. being very wild and daring at picking clothes.

I didn't really browsed for any clothes for myself, cuz I knew exactly what type of clothes I'm looking for. Still, I did went through some clothes and just tried a few of them on just for the fun of it haha!!!! As the main focus of the day was choosing clothes for Andy, remember???

In the end, we chose 2 t-shirts, 1 top plus one jeans for Andy...It was very very nice haha!!! Especially, the Top and jeans, it went very, very well with Andy. Most probably was due to the fact that he wasn't very tall, so he had a bigger range of fashion clothing than me. Cuz most of the Fashion, especially Japanese, are mostly tailored on Guys' Height of about 160cm to 170cm. Then after which we went home... Andy told me that it has been a long time since he spent so much on clothes... I told him well, once in a while we have to wear something nice... So, it's worth the money.

No comments: